Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Customer Loyalty Program (CLP)?
The Customer Loyalty Program (CLP) rewards contractors for qualifying purchases of Titanium® and RhinoRoof® U20 underlayment with a $100 prepaid Visa® card. The CLP rewards program is available for purchases made between January 1 and December 31, 2018. Thirty (30) rolls of any Titanium® product or ninety (90) rolls of RhinoRoof® U20 will qualify for the Offer. RhinoRoof® U10 is not eligible.
2. Who is eligible to participate in the CLP Program?
CLP is open to roofing contractors who are legal residents of the United States and Canada who have been assigned a CLP Member ID by Owens Corning Roofing and Asphalt, LLC. Members of the Owens Corning Roofing Contractor Network (OCCN) are not eligible to participate. See the Terms and Conditions for more information.
3. Why are Owens Corning Roofing Contractor Network (OCCN) members not eligible to participate in CLP?
OCCN members already receive program rebates based on their membership level for all eligible Owens Corning purchases, not just underlayments. OCCN members also receive a number of other membership benefits from co-branding with Owens Corning and The Pink Panther™ to in-home marketing tools, education and events and exclusive business service offers. If you are an OCCN member, please contact your Area Sales Manager about how your invoices may qualify for other rewards or submit your invoices via ProConnect™ Resource Center.
4. Where can I find my CLP Member ID?
If you don't have your CLP Member ID, click here to retrieve it. If you have not already been assigned a CLP Member ID, please complete a new member request form.
5. What are the purchase requirements to receive a $100 prepaid Visa® card?
CLP members will receive a $100 prepaid Visa® card for each qualifying purchase of 30 rolls of any Titanium® underlayment product, or 90 rolls of RhinoRoof® U20 underlayment. RhinoRoof® U10 is not eligible for this offer. Purchases must be made in 2018 and submitted by the applicable quarterly deadlines (see below). For more information see the Terms and Conditions.
6. How many prepaid Visa® cards can I earn?
There is no limit to the number of cards you can earn per quarter.
7. Are there any Titanium® or RhinoRoof® products that do not qualify for CLP?
Yes. RhinoRoof® U10 does not qualify for CLP.
8. What if I don't meet the purchase requirements during a quarter?
Submissions that do not meet the purchase requirement will be carried over into the next quarter. For example, if you purchase 97 rolls of RhinoRoof® U20 underlayment in a quarter you will receive one $100 prepaid Visa® card and the remaining 7 rolls will accrue into the next quarter. This only applies to quarters 1-3, any remainder left in quarter 4 will be forfeited.
9. Where do I submit my qualifying invoices?
There are four ways to submit invoices:
The easiest and fastest way to submit is online - Try It Now!
- Online: www.clprewards.com
- Email: email@example.com *
- Fax: 800.655.8043 *
- Mail: CLP Rewards, P.O. Box 001, Ironia, NJ 07845 *
*A completed submission form must be included for email, fax, or postal mail. You can download the form here: English | French
10. What are the invoice submission deadlines?
CLP invoices must be submitted by:
- April 30, 2018, for Q1 submissions.
- July 31, 2018, for Q2 submissions.
- October 31, 2018, for Q3 submissions.
- January 31, 2019, for Q4 submissions.
11. What if I miss the invoice submission deadline?
Qualifying invoices can be submitted any time before January 31, 2019. If you miss a submission deadline, you can simply submit your qualifying invoices in advance of the next submission deadline. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions.
12. When will I receive my prepaid Visa® card?
Qualifying submissions will be tabulated each quarter after the submission deadline. Please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery. For more information on the quarterly submission deadlines, see the Terms and Conditions.
13. Who can I contact if I have additional questions about CLP?
For additional information about CLP, please contact your local Owens Corning Roofing Area Sales Manager.